With the holiday season approaching you may want to add a little sparkle to your step with these glitter DIY Heels! These are so cute I can guarantee you someone will ask you about them at your next party!!! Consider this DIY a conversation starter!
- High heels
- Glitter (I suggest the small flakes)
- Painters tape
- Clear liquid glue
- Small paint brush
- Mod Podge
- Newspaper to work on
1. First tape around the sole. You want to make sure none of the glue or glitter gets on the shoe itself. ***You also want to tape the bottom of the shoe that you walk on. The glitter should only go on the exposed part when you walk.
2. Using your paint brush, brush a coat of clear glue onto the bottom and the heel of your shoe and cover with glitter.
3. Wait for the glue to try. I like to remove the tape at this point to clean up any imperfections and even out the glitter on all sides.
4. Carefully add a layer of Mod Podge over the glitter to seal it. Let dry.
5. Head to your favorite holiday party!!! Cheers!